Goodbye 2 0 1 1

Last day of 2011 was spent.... quite okay! Went down to Nex w bro driving us there! Carpark sucks.

Ohhh isnt it delicious? Pepper Lunch Express at Food Junction and it's really spacious and sat at a table by the window! Papa spotted this car passing by w thick white smoke coming out from the car and we thot it was gonna explode anytime but thank goodness it didnt.
After much consideration............ I bought Choco Mint! It's reallyyyyy tempting you know.... 

Drove down to Bugis St cuz there wasnt much for me to buy!








And yay I bought envelop clutches for myself and my sist from Bugis St! Cheap deals and quality shouldnt be much of a prob!


Vegeterian prata set w my family at Fortune Center. H O M E for countdown! 
Watched Gayo Daejun instead of some boring Marina Bay Countdown which is as usual, really boring cuz it wasnt kpop lol. Sad thing was that the stage for MBLAQ and U-KISS weren't good thanks to the poor working mics zz. They screwed up G.O's and Thunder's part!!!!
Other than that, the performances were awesome and all of my boys were looking gorgeous *_* SHINee and SJ rocked my last night of 2011!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS! 2012 will be a better year for all! May it be a smooth one! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment