HELLO 2 0 1 2

To start off my 01012012, I woke up late as usual! Went off to Bollywood first w empty tummy and had many delicious food! All natural and Y U M.
My favourite dish all-year-round : Moringa Tempura!! Would love to have this everydayyyy! 
Ordered other dishes like Vege Curry and Kang Kong! Headed off to Gardenasia without walking ard the farm cuz it's always the same, oops >< But definitely a good place for a stroll after your meal! 
My lovely beagle <3 He was the only one I loved the most from Gardenasia! 

Dropped off at JP for shopping and initially I was totally...... damn bored. Yawned continuously like 5 times and that wasnt all! Bought nothing and went for teabreak at 4PM at OldTown White Coffee. Staffs there dont even have some sense of urgency. Their working speed is totally s l o w. Polo Bun wasnt that nice compared to Ah Mei Cafe's!




Had only polo bun! Hehehe /health conscious/ 


Sweet Honey Lemon Tea Iced for me myself and I!

Soup Restaurant for dinnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 



This is.... Medium sized. Few pieces of tofu only.... I would've ordered XXXXXL if I knew it earlier. 

Home by 8PM and started watching my RM again and blogging! Just blogged the previous post so do read it as well ^^

Ppyongggggg! I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the first night of 2012 watching RM! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment