2nd last day of 2011.

HELLO GUYS! Soooo happy to greet everyone here! It's the last day of 2011 today and I'm really looking forward to how I'm gonna spend my day later! I wanted to have Seoul Garden and go Kbox but seems like no one in my fam love such stuffs, awww. Hope you guys will have a splendid day, going for countdown and stuffs like that ;)
Anyways! I spent my 2nd last day of 2011 w my bro and sist at a later time! No car for the first half of journey so basically walked from Mt Faber Safra to Tiong Bahru etc.. At first I thot Sg was currently in 'electrical saving mode'. First bus I took totally had NO aircon tho it was supposed to have! Took the 2nd bus and it got SLIGHTLY better only, totally horrible!
Bro thot I'll be super thirsty since it's been quite humid so he went to buy a large cup of Silkyz Barley for me ;-; Bloated!
And it's been long since I last took photos w my digi camcam! So here it is, photos w clear shots and no special effects! ;) Got sick of Joyeye Lite since it drained my batt like hell seriously.

Down to Tiong Bahru Plaza and had my early dinner there! Xin Wang Cafeeeeee w good services from staffs and the ambience was awesome ^^ 
Distorted mirrors made me looked like an ape or some animals! 
My first time trying Green Tea w honey, and it tastes nice ;) 


Headed off to Great World City and met my sist there! That's for her super late tea-break...... Moccachino and Walnut Cheesecake.
And for me, my dinner was 2 pieces of Auntie Anne's pretzel - Choco Mint was quite sweet and the original one was the bestttt. And I was totally amazed by how the uncle made those pretzels. Looked pretty simple but tricky as well!  
Last stop, NEX! First time there and I went like 'waaaaaaah' and 'woah!' LOL. Quite huge and interesting! Can't wait to head back there to shop since I only strolled past the shops due to the late timing I arrived and shops were starting to close at 10PM. Car ride homeeeeee~~~~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yep, to end off 2011 unofficially, I'll usually share w you guys what I've did this year that are more special in my view!
  1. In Sept, attended SHINee World Concert w my own hard-saved $$$, and finally being able to see them sooo close for 2.5hrs. Totally satisfied and cant wait for them to come back again!
  2. In July, attended B2ST 1st Asia Fanmeet tho the bad thing was that I wasnt able to sit so close! Still, I heard them live and seeing them 3 times in 2011.
  3. In November, managed to walk beside 2PM members (Khunnie, Chansung, Junsu, Taec) when sending them off to airport, and it was by luck!
  4. Made new friends due to the kpop events!
  5. Lived my life differently, especially when Twitter and Blogger entered my life!
  6. Changed diet and gradually lost weight till 2011 started, and maintained till now!
  7. Been thru shit and hell in school during Jul-Dec.
  8. Maintained good friendships, especially with DEARSSM ;)
And ye, that's bout it. Chinese believed that '8' is a good no., so i'm stopping at #8. I'll be writing my NY resolutions tomo and doubt I'll post on blog or Facebook or Twitter! Gonna keep it as a secret and reveal only on the last day of 2012. Just hope I remember lol.
 
So............ HAPPY NEW YEAR to all in advance! ;)
 
x
     
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment