28th.

School in the morn for meeting and everything was 90% settled. Waiting for the first day of school to start and my last major proj of SC will end! Woooohooo seriously I can't wait to step down and be a normal student once again!
Study trip w lesbo partner and while waiting for her to reach, these 2 NUS students approached me while I was listening to music. Totally rude and I hate people like this. Then they started talking to me before I can even answer them whether I'm free or not. It didnt stop for ~25mins. My tummy was growling for food and time is ticking away. They told me bout Christianity and some others things that made me felt I've betrayed my own religion. Whatever, I'm still a Buddhist (religion) and I'm never gonna convert or whatsoever. Ugh!

Went off for lunch quickly cuz time was totally wasted. I mean, I didnt say I was free or that I've some time to spare and they came talking to me. Tsk.
Headed off to McCafe for drinks and stayed there to study since lib was packed...
Filled my tummy! Evening time trained down to Jurong Point for dinner! Didnt eat much cuz I was bloated. 
Sour Sally w my brother!! He broke his own record by eating one cup of it too!! Walked ard and didnt manage to buy anything, aww.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This morning had this for breakfast! Tummy's weak these days (always have been..) and I couldnt eat much.. 
Studying at my dearest's house later! Gonna prep after watching RM :) 
See you guys soon! ;) Enjoy the rest of your hols! Will be back to post again!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment