Post-X'mas

My way of celebration of x'mas is soooo different this year! It's way too simple but I quite like it. Afterall, simplicity is the best, isnt it? :) And most importantly, I was happy! Hope you guys have had a wonderful celebration w your family and friends too! ;)

My half of the day was spent at home watching Running Man, and night time I went down to .... Chun Tin Rd at Bukit Timah! Wasnt that many people, I guess everyone's down to Orchard for celebration!
Family had organic vegeterian food for dinner!

Tried new drink and new dishes! It's my 2nd time there only anyways :)
Idk what's this, but it's really yummy and crunchy! There's mushroom and i think potato???
New kind of tofu and was said that there's some benefits for our health etc..
Cuz it's curry, I didnt bother touching it except for a piece of vege lol ^_^ 
As usual the lady boss talked alot to my parents and so bro and I headed down to korean supermarket to buy some snacks home! It's really sinful but X'mas is full of sins for your health isnt it :P New Year as well!! 

Finally had a taste of this ice-cream that i've been eyeing on for long!! Tasted not bad tho ~
Bought this jjajangbokki and hope it'll taste nice. Havent try it yet, so I'll post on blog when I've tried them! Wait for itttttttt ^^
X'mas is down and now I'm really looking forward to 2012 Countdown! Hoping to end off 2011 w many wonderful memories and start off 2012 w a brand new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment