I wish you a Merry X'mas and Happy New Year!

Out w family on X'mas Eve! Initial plan was to head down to Jurong Bird Park but heavy rain at my area, and my bro wanted to find my dad. So we sat on car and headed off to Queenstown first! Had my waffle there and it's quite nice! Thick and crispy crust! ^^ Nomnomnom~


Mt Faber Safra - 2nd stop! While bro's shopping for his stuffs, 3 ladies including me went to sit on this massaging chair. $1 for 16mins, super cheap and nice!! But kinda embarrassing cuz there were people (mostly guys) walking past us. Ughhh :(
3rd stop - Chinatown! Had Thousand Vegeterian for lunch and it's quite yummy!


Spinach Vege, Brocoli w Mushrooms, Sze Chuan Tofu and Curry Chicken!


It's extremely boring at Chinatown, I swear. One thing is that the bad weather made it all boring, and the other is that I didnt have much to shop for........... Abandoned our car and took bus to Bugis Street. Way too many people and I'm feeling so tired right from the start!! Didnt have much to buy and even if so, there's too many people for me to enter the shop and try the clothes/shoes. Guess I'll head down after X'mas! Still got so many more things to buy!!

Entered the PMS mood and thank goodness my bro was smart enuf to get me to Cheers for some paus and drinks. Having headache due to lack of water, oh no. >< After that I went back to normal again lol. Of cuz I did sms friend to feel better as well~

Home at 9PM and had .......................
Log Cake! Bought from EMICake and it's eggless! Really delicious and not v creamy or chocolatey! 


My sist and I were like taking photos w the cake as if it was our birthday cake lol!!




Merrrrrrrryyyyyyy X'mas to all of you out there! My tweeters, followers, readers and fellow friends! Loving you all for reading my blog and etc. ^^ Hope you'll have a splendid year ahead! Enjoy 2011 and prepare to welcome 2012! Oh and an advance Happy New Year wish to all of you! ;)

Be safe while enjoying yourself! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment