Imaginations.

Mini updates here and there! Sorry for keeping this space kinda dead after the lehlong post keke. And speaking bout that, people, please help me spread ard!! Like, anyone interested?!
Anyways .................. once again I did my self-mix cupcake! Was kinda bored so I went to did a heart-shape w Nutella ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few days ago I went to Westmall for dinner w fam! Miss wearing my jacket ^_________________^

I totally miss this!!! Giant cone w Ballsy Mint in it ^0^ I'm gonna have that again when I visit any of the outlets in the future! Totally refreshing!
Fattening but ye, i'm happy! Be ready to see a fat pig when school reopens, mates! :P
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday I just had my yoggie w my girls after the sec1 dry-run!
Xiao. Man. Tou. My love <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This morning I woke up being sooo hungry I quickly went to bath and sist cooked for us spaghetti! She even bought me my Creamy Corn w Chicken soup ^^
Headed down to AMK Hub tho it was raining. Been thinking of Dong Dae Mun so badly I quickly searched for it once I reach there.
My first time trying ddddddeeeeooookkkbbbbooookkkiiiiii!
Spicy like mad I've to gulp down water and go for Coffee Bean! Thank goodness it was just right behind us where we had our ddm snacks!
Toblerone Coffee Cheesecake. Not that nice tho the choco was delicious ^^ It's dark choco so I fear nothing!
Not missing out my Black Forest. Totally YUMMMMMM! Coffee Bean jjang! Hahahahah ^----^ 
MRT from AMK to Novena and I swear the train ride was horrible. Half-way thru the journey, you'll smell metal burning and there were those clanking noises made by those train tracks. I hate SMRT now!
Walked ard Novena Sq 1 and 2, then headed down to Far East Plaza. By walking. It's totally tiring but a work-out for me! Sad thing is that I suaysuay got muscle aches on both my thighs so it kinda hurt while walking. And my feet are hurting, guess it's due to the bad shoe sole! Ugh ...
Goodwood Park. Looked so damn grand I didnt dare to enter. But would love to go in some day!!
Reached FEP at 745pm as estimated!! Great achievement :P Dinner at 830pm at Hans. It's vegeterian Fried Rice w Egg! Well I didnt have much for lunch so I guess it's still quite alright to have a plate of rice. Plus I'm having plain water and didnt finish up everything!

Shopped ard and at 9PM the stffs in the shops started cleaning up and preparing to close the shops .... Boring! Didnt manage to buy anything cuz nothing caught my eyes as usual. Legs were kinda dirty after all the rain water splashed on it so I didnt get to try much shoes!!

Bus ride home was the WORST. Packed like sardine and the bus just jam-brake like anytime! My bro grabbed me by the shoulder and cuz I was listening to music, I couldnt hear myself as well as the surrounding. So when the bus brake, I squeaked so badly that people ard me looked at me. At that time I didnt know....... LOL. How embarrassing!

Got home w dry and tired eyes and currently blogging and watching RM! Gonna sleep soon! Ciaos!
Hoping for a better day tomo~ ^^ Same goes for the rest of you!

Gnight! B)

No comments:

Post a Comment