LEH LONG LEH LONG!

Hey guys! I'm selling away my shoes as well as my sister's. Do read the 'T&C' beforehand!
1. They are all WORN before, at least once or twice.
2. Colours may differ due to lighting and image quality! (Colours are brighter in image)
3. Prices set are as low as possible. But you can still try your luck to nego w me!
4. Do contact me via Twitter and/or Facebook if you're interested!
5. Only accepting CASH for payment.
6. Once sold, NO RFUNDS ARE ALLOWED.
7. All items are still in good condition!

Feel free to browse thru and ask me questions if you've any!

Shoe #1
Comfortable to wear (It's soft!). Easy to pair with : dark coloured jeans will be better!
Price : $10
Size : fits local size 36-37. (It fits just nice for size 37)

Shoe #2
Again, it's comfortable in the inner and outer :) It's soft, haha! (3rd pic : it's like this when I bought it. If you're afraid that the sole might come off, maybe you'll want to use super-glue to glue it.) Pair it w denim/jeans-material shorts or jeans and a simple tee to go with!
Price : $10
Size : fits local size 37

Shoe #3
A simple slippers that is easy to be paired with : leggings, tights, jeans, shorts or long pants! The middle part of the shoe might be hard as I wore it only ONCE. Might take a longer time to soften it!
Price : $5
Size : fits local size 5

Shoe #4
Suitable for casual wear. Jeans are the best to go with!
Price: $10
Size : fits local size 36 (size 4)

Please stay tuned to this blog for more selling post! I'll be selling away clothes! Help to spread words around by all means please! Thankyou so much! 

Hope to get you guys contact me asap! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment