Rain again.

Day out w sist! Love her shooo much. /k it's a sudden confession opps/

Down for lunch. Starving .................
Had Jap food. Regretted ordering Saba cuz it's full of mini bones and I wasted much meat zzz.
Shopped at Bugis Street and then went to Parco&BHG! Teabreak at 4-5pm+

Been damn long since I last had a donut. Totally forgot the taste. ._.
My 'Berry Blue' donut and sist's choco .......... whatever. The bb jam was so sweet my tooth ached.
Hot Mochabella??  



Salad for dinner! Oh yum I miss this.
Sist's Jap Curry Rosti. It's like pan-friend potatoes (shredded).

Last but not least, my YUMYUM YOGGI! Been damn long since I last had one too!! One of the toppings is free cuz I get to claim it :) They were having 1-for-1 but sadly my sist dont eat them.... tsk.
And ye i got my new socks! Totally love it. Loving Artbox too ^______^ Gonna get more of this kind!
"See you in school, friends!"

Ciaos! Hope this can entertain you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment