#happyjokerday

#HAPPYJOKERDAY! Awww oppa you're officially 22! Wooooots you're the super cool rapper, y'know! B2ST hwaiting! Stay charming and seductive :* you're always acting #likeaboss lol! Happy Birthday once again! ^______^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These days I've been going crazy playing w my new downloaded app! Nokia E-series users, esp E5, can try to download Joyeye Lite! It's quite a cool photo app cuz there are effects like Classic Lomo, Vintage, Childhood etc.. Different lens for you to choose from too! It can be kinda lag too, actually.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday morning, MacD breakfast w siblings!

I brought my Bee out w me! :)

My new waterbottle! Had a hard time using it cuz of the cover!!!!! stubborn enuf.
My stopppppppppp : Chinatown!
Walked down to CityHall area then to Bugis!
Dinner at Swens. Totally hungry ..........................
After dreaming bout it and thinking of it every single day, I FINALLY GOT MY PPM I-C! ^^
Due to the rainy season, I've no choice but to take train down to Orchard!

Bought nothing but just shopped ard! Got one P.F pen from Artbox tho! B)

Looking forward to wearing my new top!
See ya guys real soon! Sorry for the lack of updates!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment