with you, everything seemed possible.

Good afternoon to all! Time for an afternoon update! Blog's been pretty dead cuz I've been heading to library since morning till evening for study ^^ Yesterday took a break tho I did study in the morn! AMath's such an idiot. Sigh!
First official meal at late noon! :)




No xiao long bao = not din tai fung!
Shared a plate of fried rice w sist and seriously, quite filling! But I guess it's cuz of the cold weather, I got hungry easily ><

Down to FEP and bought a new top! Woooots i'm loving it. Will post on blog soon ^^ Had dinner at Hans in the evening!
Wholemeal Bread toasted. I'm going healthy LOL and there's this bland hot choco for my bev. :)

Gonna mug hard again once Monday is here! Hoping to get ppm i-c when I head to Bugis later. Stay tuned! ;)

P.S My smurf village's snowing!! ^^ Preparing for x'mas~~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment