Yesterday was such a good good day! 4 happy things that made my day -
1. I received my online-ordered DRESS! Will show it to you guys soon :)
Happily ripping off the package on car on my way to Westmall ~
2. I had Bibimpap at Koufu! Hot + spicy = killing me. But not bad for first try! :)
3. I wore the new shirt I bought! Lovin it <3
4. I celebrated one of my bro's birthday! Pre-celebration to be exact :) Tasty eggless ccake from Emicake!

My q-t pie :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TO DUBUONEW! Your birthday's gonna end in another 2hrs' time (KST) but oh well, hope you've had a great celebration w the shining boys <3 Stay strong and healthy and happy always! Please take good care of your health so that shawols won't be so worried for you!! You're the best leader ever. HWAITING! #dubuonewday
(sorry for posting it late!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The other time I went Daiso w my sist, I bought these 2 cupcake mix! It's pretty simple to do and it doesnt consume much time and it's tasty! I just tried out one today :)
Firstly, add in the powder into a bowl or cup (microve-wave friendly!)
Add 1 egg and MIXXXX~
Mixture should be slightly thick !
2min in the microwave oven and it'll be ready like this! I specially bought the Korean Self-mix cupcake for the sake of the bowl LOL
And taaadaaaa! Lipton tea w the cake! It tastes nice and smells nice! I pinched and ate it for breakfast ^^
You guys should try it too! It's $2 per box, w 2 packets in each box. Available flavors : Caramel, Vanilla, Mocha.
The one sold in Korean Supermarket costs $.190 only! Available flavors : Banana, Chocolate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And this early morn i woke up at 830am for the sake of study trip w my dearssm! Officially completed 1/4 chapters for my amath homework T-T It's totally dreadful omg ......
-18 yogurt cone then sushi for dinner! It's not fattening rights......

Tomorrow another study trip! Hope to be able to solve some questions by myself for Chapter 6. Gosh I hate this. X'mas is just next week and I needa torture myself w next week's dry run and these 2 weeks' self revision and homeworking.

All the best to students out there suffering the same fate as me. Hwaiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment