December life.

Went out on Sunday w my brother and yay we've got carcar to go all ard~
Snacking on the car before heading off to other places. That's for my lunch!
Nasi Lemak for early dinner. It's been long since i last had this!
Time to head homeeeeeee. *Tired eyes*


Came home and sist wanted to do this wavy hair thingy so she started braiding mine. I looked like an African. --" And I did the same for her but i'm much more kinda to her k!! I've to bear w the hair from 11pm+ till 12am+ ~ ohmy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day headed off to IMM! Shopping for X'mas deco at Daiso but ... nothing much attracted us!
Lunch at Ichiban Sushi!! Yummmmm really. Had some sushi while waiting for main meal to come. It took them ages! My green tea was bout to finish by then..
Sister's Choco Float. Green tea the best for me ^^


Sizzling Black Pepper Chicken! Yummy but the sauce is too much for me :\

Down to JP and had Bakerzin for teabreak. It ended up being my dinner instead.
Moroccan Mint Tea w Jewel Roll cake <3

Jewel Roll isn't that creamy as compared to other cakes. It's really nice! Those 'Jewels' were actually fruits. The orange one is Mango if not wrong. Not sure bout the purple one tho!

Night mood was totally spoilt by an idiot. But this made me love my parents even more. They're so awesome and cool, really. <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this morning ..................... Woke up 1hr later than the timing I set for my alarm! Seriously I didnt hear any music playing when it rang. Quickly got up and started washing up dishes, cleaning up my room cuz my clothes were hung everywhere ....................
Went to Shop and Save and bought some ingredients for my breakfast! Really late breakfast. Silken tofu, carrots, eggs (stirred in it alr) and ikan bilis! It's soooo yummy and there's still another bowl of it in the pot I haven't finish up.

I'm really gonna work hard sigh .... It's like, I havent touch anything at all for my studies and I'm just wasting my time. But I've no motivations to work hard. All I thot of is, play and relax. I mean, isnt this the definition for holidays? Yep it's O's in another like ... 10months? I'll not slack when 2012 starts.

Right now, I'll just relax and still get my brain working! Good luck to all! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment