Like I said yesterday, I went to Bollywood for lunch! Yum. Totally filled my tummy TvT Brought my camcam but I left the memo card in the lappy /zzzz/ so I took photos w my sucky phone! Bear w me please!

Down to Bistro after BW. Playing w doggies!

This is considered my favourite shot keke. How cute can the beagle be?!

Yest he was kinda unfriendly but attention-seeker :<

Anyways! I've been watching .........................................
Yes Running Man. Everyone is like talking bout how funny and good this variety show is. So I couldnt help but to go watch to find out how awesome it can be. And it turned out to be REALLY funny. I've been laughing my ass off every single time I watch each part of the episode. Those who havent been watching GOGOGO watch! Have a great laugh w your family or friends, or even just yourself at home alone!

I swear watching this show can kill your tummy. I'm training it now by laughing. It just helps to lift my mood up and kills my time well! :)

Ciaos, i'm gonna head out for late lunch soon! ;) Stay tuneeeeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment