Drop it like it's hot.

Morning people! It's a Sunday! What're your plans for the day? :) I'm gonna blog first yep..
Yesterday! Went out on a date w .....keke someone. shh. And before I head out, I tried turbanning my hair. It was said to be a good way to dry hair tho it didnt really dry much but. It's better than rubbing your hair so rough like as it's made of grass.
Taaaadaaa! My hair appeared to be less frizzy at the top compared to using the rubbing method to dry. I'll do turbanning everyday. 8)
Coconut Kueh Tutu for breakfast!
The tako that tasted like yesterday's leftover. YUCK. Cold. That's for my breakfast too --"

Down to .... VivoCity! Been so long since I last headedd there! Treated my sister to Fruit Paradise. You guys should try it too! Fresh fruit pies but it's quite creamy.


Sister's Cherry Italian Soda!


My Caramel Latte!

Strawberry Tiramisu! Mine of course 8)
Sister's Choo Banana!
Continued shopping after having our teabreak and saw some fairies walking ard and performing!


Headed off to Habourfront for dinner. Totally horrible ....
 (Ultra Salty) Chicken Macaroni!

And guess what I've bought after a whole day of shopping!!
SHINee's Bee Happy Hand Cream! Cute and smells nice ^^
My all-time-favourite colour - Nude! :)
Taaadaaaa it's done ^^
If you guys did follow me on Twitter, you should know when I'll blog-post, so do stay tuned for more! ;) I'm gonna head out soon to Bollywood for lunch!
Have a good weekend! It's gonna be cool yep :) Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment