Happy December!

Happy December to all! Yeh it's just the 1st Dec and nothing much but, it's a brand new start of the month once again! /Feeling alive/ So how did you guys spend it? For me, I went gym! /feeling even more fresh/ And oh! I dreamt of taking photo w Khunnie. He looked gorgeous even in my dream. Oh ................
Just finished running 4.56km within 38mins near 39mins (including cooling down)!
Lunch time! Feeling fat again cuz of all the meat ................ but, YUM keke.
Down to clubhouse for homework but yep as usual, FAILED ^^ Tomo another try T-T

Home to SMURF and BLOG!
Our bro&sis love ^0^
2HYUN FINALLY RELEASED THEIR HIT SONG T R O U B L E M A K E R. <3 
Check it out here!! ↓↓↓↓↓

Enjoying my night w this! ↑

Happy December to all! Holydays are getting lesser, treasure every moment you have! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment