Last of November

It took me really long to realize, today is the last day of November! This feeling kinda irks me, cuz it's telling me i needa start completing my homework and stop slacking. 2012 is approaching oh no. So I spent today well! :)
Headed down to MBS and was pretty excited. Cuz it started raining when I was on the bus, and had to pass thru the hotel lobby to link to The Shoppes Mall. Saw some oppas sitting at the 'Hospitality Desk' and there were schedules for 'MBS→SIS' and 'SIS→MBS' and i was like ................ should've came earlier to know their schedule! But okay I didnt see any idols so, ah whutever.
Down for teabreak at Food Gallery!
Got bored and started taking photos everywhere we go and joked ard w posing :P
 
Fat shit omgz :\
Sister's shroomy stuff :P
My Penne Mama Mia!
Bro's Red Hot Spicy Chicken!
Sister's Frutti Delight
My sexy Berry O'Cookies. Cheated my feelings :\
Bro's cappuccino cakey!


Got bored after eating so pic-spam using my bro's phone. Just lovin the effects ;)
 I've grown fatter, didnt I?

Anyways I told myself to feed myself fat and I'll start dieting and slimming from tomo onwards. GYM DAY! And gonna start on ma AMath w ma friend's help ;)

How was your last day of november?! Hope it was spent well tho it might mean nothing but, it means the end of the month, and a brand new start of the last month of the year! :)

Peace out 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment