#2011MAMASG

Hey guys! Back to blog again! How're you guys? Hope you've spent your day well, esp for the kpop fans! :) Yep it's #2011MAMASG and for once I'm really proud of being a Singaporean, keke. Sharing w you what's up w me again yo ~
Went for red carpet this morning but yeh... failed. When I woke up at 9.26AM, tweets and msgs telling me that the queue for RC was awfully long. I was like..... what bout me. I havent brush my teeth!! Still, I tried my luck and went to check it out w my friendy!
Was in the queue and moving, and this group of boys dancing to Put Your Hands Up and it's filming it LIVE. I was drinking my subway drink back then lol ....
Korean Snack Booth. I didnt see anything much except for those standees!
So in the end, we queued for quite awhile until the guards came telling us the crowd that we cant fit into the space for red carpet. Went home w heavy heart.......... oh no. But then it was quite interesting to actually stay home and party away w my friend!
 Sitting in the living room, waiting for the show the quickly start.

Me and the crowd!! Kekekeke. I'm feeling really high at that time! Screaming since no one's home ;)
Dog being the mascot keke just kidding. Emcees hosting, if you can see from the screen!
The brownie we received for free when at SIS. It's really tasty!
Dinner ~~~~~ Mac Delivery ^0^ Feeling fat but... working out soon!
Annyeonghasaeyo! We're Super Junior HOI! Kekekekeke
Farewell to my house and lappy! Sending friend off after the show ended. Awww. <3
And nowwwwwww my current state. Just finished watching on ALLKPOP - the racy stage w steamy kiss of 2hyun! I'm anticipating their comeback even more after watching the exclusive teaser LIVE in Sg. I mean, I didnt watch it live but, my fellow friends did! Sg was the first country to see this omg ...

Now feeling so proud of my idols tho they might not be on my toptoptoptop list but still, I listened to their songs, liked some members, support them and admire them alot! <3 Indeed my kpop idols.
Once again, congrats to SNSD, 2NE1, B2ST, SUJU, MISS A, HYUNA, KHJ and others! :) Fighting!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IU has officially released her MV for 'You and I'! Have you guys checked it out? If havent, check it out here! If yes, watch it again!! <3
Enjoy! Goodnight! ;) Gonna have a good good day tomo, hope you guys will have it too! Annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment