Someday.

HEY READERS! Hello! Hello! Hello! Mianhae, I havent been updating much! Enough of catch-ups, time for REAL update.
 This was for my BRUNCH! Kimchi Ramen. Well said but it's just ....  maggie mee. YUMYUM! :)
 Chicken Mushroom Bamboo ... rice. Something like that. My dinner @ Xinwang Cafe @ ION ^^

Went to town today for some CNY-clothes-hunt w my DEARSSM and yes a tiring yet nice day w her :D Just realized that I didnt took much photos to spice up my blog, and yeh it's always photos of food, food and FOOD ..................................... ^^ that explains my s i z e.


Currently it's quite cooling so, yep whenever it rains at night I'll wear my precious hoodie ^^
MAMA tomo!!!!!!!!!! Pretty excited. I'm gonna attend the red carpet! Hopefully I'll get good places and see my friends there too ;)

byeyeom!

No comments:

Post a Comment