Excitement.

This December is really an exciting one! Other than needing to complete my dreadful Amath homework and to slim down for 2012 CNY ............... there's so much more to anticipate!
IU's comeback! Check out her teaser here :

2Hyun's Troublemaker!

And not forgetting non-kpop events like :
CHRISTMAS! Tho I'm not a christian but, i still celebrate it! ^^

MAMA in another 2 days' time! I might not be going but I'm still gonna view it from TV! Gosh, can you believe, Miss A, 2NE1, SuJu, Simon D are alr here in Sg!!! /breathes/ We're in the same country now. So near yet so far but not extremely far since sg is so small LOL!

SNSD coming soon, as well as Lee Teuk! Hyun Ah unnie and B2ST oppas, I'm still waiting for you guys to come!! ^^ Hoping to send all of them off after MAMA ends. I'm really free to do so y'know kekeke ^^
kthxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment