Catch Up 3!

Last week I went to SIM HQ for a meal! It's really nice and filling, and price is totally reasonable! Try it at SOUPerlicious! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the day of prom night I went for Frolick, and I put my own topping! Xiao. Man. Tou! ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YEP NEW TOP! ^^^^^ happy much!
Few days go I went JP for dinner @ Toastbox. Tried new stuff : French Thick Toast! Not bad ^^

Sour Sally is now opened at JP 2 L2! Do give it a try, they're having a promo now! Buy 2 get the 3rd one free! Serving is quite generous but at times the toppings are quite little :\ Anyways just go eat it if you're a yoggie-addict or love sour&frozen stuffs! ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yesterday!
New shoes!! :D
Dinner @ Bugis Zen Jap restaurant.
Jiao bin #1 seriously. LOLOLOL thanks sist -.-

Yesterday I had the most terrible spaghetti ever. They served w beef sauce and it wasnt stated in the menu and I didnt ask so k fine partially my fault. When requested a change, they only gave me tomato sauce and nothing else. Wait, the sauce tasted awful, like it's been kept for years and didnt use it. Pepper and cheese tasted like some bland stuff, worst than cup of plain water. Not thick skin but seriously, mine was SO much better ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And today .....................................................
Yest night bought this big packet of xiao man tou at $2 only!!!!! I finished half by yest. ._.

Today was kinda lifeless. It's a Sunday, and I woke up at 12PM as usual :P been sleeping late these days thanks to k-drama. It's sooooo addictive! Currently I'm watching Pasta and aww so nice. Used to watch it on KBS tv but now it isnt showing anymore cuz it ended lol.

Maaduu.com was kinda a pisser cuz they cant stop asking me to login/sign up to watch complete eps of dramas and so now im stucked at Ep2. hmph! Any other dramas you guys can intro me?!?!?!?!?! Suggest to me please! ^^

Will be smurfin now since I've been neglecting it after being addicted to Dream High ~ Ciaos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment