HAIIIIIIYA! Told ya 'I'll Be Back ~' and yep back to revive my blog again! Sorry for being dead ..... I went to be a running (wo)man kekeke
Back-tracking a little. /Few days ago.../ Midnight went down to S&S to buy some ingredients for my breakfast next morning and sist insisted on buying this Alcoholic drink. Not bad, but I didnt quite like the taste :\

The next morning! How nice of me to whip up a complete meal for my sist right after I woke up! 8) But... idk why it didnt turn out well ...... V-V

Few days later ...................... I went down alone to meet my sist at :::::::::
Jajaaaaaang! Railway Mall! The same old dishes I ordered :
 For once I had Ice Lemon Tea canned as my beverage!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
This morning
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Half-boiled eggs and kaya toasts for my breakfast, together w my English Breakfast Tea. Unexpectedly, it was quite filling! Tasted nice cuz it's been Y E A R S since I last ate ..... half-boiled eggs. ._.

Currently I'm drinking GREEN apple juice bought by my dad and waiting for my momo to come home w dinner. Yum, there's gonna be fish, egg-toufu and veggies! I'm currently on diet, once again. Been skipping at home and now my calf muscles are aching ......................................

It's okay. It's a MUST to slim down before I meet my relatives on Jan 2012!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this post is enuf to brighten up my blog! See you soon! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment