YOYOYOYO WHATSUPPPPP back to blog again yo ^^

Headed off to JP after watching few eps of Khuntoria. Lunch and bought pressie for someone! Ahh he's getting something I've been eyeing for so long, yet I didnt get them for myself T-T

Big feast in Benten Cafe! Toast Box for drinks!
Back home at late noon and headed down for dinner w my momo and papa :)

And ohh whenever I go out, definitely someone will think 'up' of me. Was at Toys Outpost, dressed in simple top and jeans only. This guy was trying to find the sales girl and thought I was one, and so he tried calling me 'Xiao Jie..' when I walked past. But thank goodness his friend is good enough to say 'No leh she's also walking around looking for things'. That other guy just dont believe and still tried to call me. But when I walked past them again, his friend confirmed him 'Yah lah she's walking ard too'. LOL and that guy just said I looked matured enough to be salesgirl.

PASTE YOUR EYES W HUGE SINGAPORE STAMPS PLEASE. B)

Sometimes some people are just so. funny. ha.ha. Nvmind this isnt the first time so .....................

Of course I got asked my sist to get out of the shop w me fast. Dont wish to stay too long in case he really approaches me. /faints/
______________________________________________________________________________

Just a sneak peek of what I'm gonna do during the hols :
Please look forward to seeing this! B)
And whoever that can find this, buy it for me. I'll give you jellies made by me B)
____________________________________________________________________________

Tomo im heading out again! Stay tuned to my bloggi and I'll post more :)

I'll also update you guys w my new discovery previously! Didnt share them due to exam period.

x out!

No comments:

Post a Comment