it's a beautiful day, we're looking for something dumb to do

slack slack! Today's marking day and so i'm here to start off the day.

Time check : 1240PM!
I'm heading off in another two hours' time or less. Shhhhh, it's to somewhere and w someone kekekeke.
I've no idea why I woke up at 6am today, thinking that it's 8am. v_______v what the friday.
Tossed on my bed for one hour then I started thinking of Khuntoria. Been watching it from like, 7am+ till now!!
Of course in between I took short breaks. I mean it, really. short. break.
Breakfast was only a piece of pancake and cup of coffee to perk up. Bathed. Stretched. Washed dishes. Cleaned room. I still left w vaccuuming of the room not done yet.
AND AHH DISASTER. I dont know what to wear later T-T I hate going out bcuz of this.
Will update more later! Updating now w lappy so I cant do much ^^
ciaos x

No comments:

Post a Comment