tell me your wish!

SG SONEs, ARE YOU READY????
It's confirmed that SNSD/Girls' Generation will be here for a ONE-DAY CONCERT in SINGAPORE on 9 Dec 2011, 8PM @ Singapore Indoor Stadium! Sales of tix will be out at the end of Oct! Be ready to snatch your tix when it starts selling!
_____________________________________________________________________________

And wow!

My hottest boys are coming Singapore on 19 Nov. Sales of tix has ended and it was sold out within 15mins! It's 6000 tix, mind you. See how awesome JYPE can be as well?? :)

I really hope to get tix to go as well. Need FREE TIX OR TIX AT LOWER PRICE omg ......... /depressed/ LOLOL. Praying hard that I'll be lucky to get last min deals. If not, I'll just go airport to fetch them B)
_________________________________________________________________________

Exams ending soon! Tomo im gonna have my last papers - Physics and AMath.

A Math gonna be a killer paper I swear. Always failing my tests. Can barely pass .... Just hope this round I'll score well. Will continue to mug for my papers now.

Wish me lucks and same to you too! ^^

Fighting!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment