HELLO OCTOBER! GOODBYE SEPTEMBER

New month, new wishes! Let's start making #octoberwish!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DONE! So this was how I spent my first day of the month!

Down to town after rotting my life away from morn to afternoon ....

Really wish I get to buy those clothes but still have to vote before it's officially selling (think so?)Had my early dinner at this new shop (to me it's new) and it's really nice! Try it out at ILUMA :) I couldnt stand it any longer! I need ice-creammmmmmmmmmm ~YUM. <3
Headed down to ...
Tadaaaaaaaaa! Really nice. Took some shots w my another cool cam. Cant wait to develop the photos out and see how's it like.
Breakfast Tea @ TCC in MBS at 9PM+. Contradicting enough. It's really niceeeeeee. :)

Home late and tried so hard to sleep early but cant stop sms-ing. o.o

Let me side track abit. I'm watching khuntoria now! keke hope everyone is doing fine ~ Have a great day ahead! It's a cooling morning ~^^ hwaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment