안녕하세요~

Hellooooooo to whoever that's reading my blog! How're you? Hope you guys have been coping well w your revisions for FYE and taking care of your health well! For me, I've been busy watching KHUNTORIA and also, at the same time, preparing for FYE too. HCL papers will be next, which is on Thurs, and I'll be having EMath P1 as well as SS on Friday! Oh, this is gonna be tiring!

But still, I've been taking time to rest and chill out. Today, I just went to borrow a travel guide book on South Korea! Been daydreaming of going Korea and thinking what to do there. At the same time, I'm really curious how Korea's life is gonna be like, and im really interested in their culture etc..
overview of South Korea
Streets at S.Korea, Seoul.
People have been telling me that it's a must to go Jeju Island! Ahh I really want to go there and experience the life of being a Korean or at least, feel the Korea ... air! Haha whatever, idk how to put it.

And to side-track abit....
The sweetest couple I've ever seen. So what if it's just in a show? Khunnie really like/love Vic umma!

And I swear I admire Vic umma a lot. She can cook so well, pick up languages fast, is a fast learner, and many other points of her that are too good to be true. I'm learning from her by seeing her on Khuntoria! I guess she's really one good senior ^^

Ending my post w this ..................

No comments:

Post a Comment