hardest thing to do ..

Just a short post for today!

As mentioned before, I went to send off my friend this morning. Body was totally attached to my bed but still, woke up early! Didnt cry or what but just felt sad and happy at the same time! Happy cuz he's gonna be happy back in Thai and dont worry he's safe and not swimming lol :)
May he be safe and sound wherever he goes!
Stay happy and remember us k. So gonna see you soon right! :)
Went to Xinwang Cafe for lunch at Airport w friends and yummmmmm :) Stayed in my tummy till just now only!Back home in the evening! Home sweet home :)

Tomo's gonna be a ............ boring day. Thinking what should I do since my homework are all in the locker and will only get them on Wed! Hmph. Entertain me if possible. Twitter, Facebook, SMS - whichever you choose!

kthxbai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment