Hello November!

-re-edited-
#nowplaying Princess Hours - Perhaps Love
Yup I know, it's late for me to say 'HELLO NOV, GOODBYE OCT' but oh well, time flies that I totally forgot bout it! And oh no, I still owed my friend her birthday pressie and I owed the library a book too .............. :\ It's a habit for me so pleaz dont kill me keke.

Yesterday I went for a 45min workout session w my bestf! Cycled for 25mins in total and 20mins running on treadmill! I'm soooo happy but after awhile, I went fatter again! Right after my workout, went to JP for A BIG FEAST. Super big one I swear! But hey, I wasnt the one eating so much! Check this out :Yes a lot of food right i know! I had only 1 drumstick/chicken wing and the pizza for myself only! The rest are eaten by my ................... hahah. And hey wait I didnt even finish up the pizza! Only had half of the plate and I ate SLOWLY k. Orange juice was there to help me too ^o^
At least I felt relaxed! So ............. yep i'm happy ^o^

Mianhae, I blogged late! ><

Here to keep you guys updated! As you know, yesterday one big HOT TOPIC was going ard Singapore. Seriously I bet she's damn happy she went overnight famous! Everyone, HOSEHBOH?! Yep totally HOSEHLIAO. If you're lost, perhaps you're still in a deep cave somewhere. This matter has been spreading ard, trending worldwide in Twitter as well as Google!

Well i'm not against her or what but I think for her age, she's really HOPELESS. How can someone ever trust that she didnt commit her act? She didnt even want to help herself, how can others defend her? As much as I wanted to, I doubt she'll be able to clear her name by jumping into Yellow River, Singapore River, Nile River...... Whichever river you can find. Or maybe even just by swimming in Bangkok's flood.

Goodluck to her cuz she's younger than me, ho pleaz. She's so gonna suffer in her life cuz no one can really save her and EVERYONE know her now. FYI she's not my friend! To those that hate her or what, I strongly encourage you to STOP BASHING HER cuz it's really no one. Even I'm speechless bout it!

Just hope she appreciates people that helped her so much and learn from her mistake. - START LOVING YOUR MOM NOW.

Before it's too late.

Have a good hols, everyone! Stop creating troubles on net, and feeling so proud to be appearing on STOMP and then go ard telling your friends 'WAH EH I appear on STOMP sia! Cool right!'. Piang eh, slap yourself alright B)

Take care and enjoy! ^^
Wish everyone the best of luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment