For that someone special :)




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERN! :)

I know it's kinda late doing this for ya but .......... It's better than nothing right, hehe. Anyway I just got the time to blog after the BBQ sessions and the most regretful thing is, we didnt get to skype w you!

Still, I wish you the very best! Stay healthy and strong even tho we cant be by your side right now! We'll miss you and wait for you to come back and join us in a surprise party! I'm alr planning heheheh. And PLEASE wait patiently for us to deliver presents for you! We'll make sure you get something from us :)

Stay happy always! Be blessed <3 (me not christian but.. no harm saying that huh ^^)
Take care and HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!

YOU'RE FINALLY __ OH GOSH the only one left in our clique that just got 1yr older :P

COME BACK FAST. FAST. FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment