oddest, sweetest and the best.

Went school and received more presents and belated wishes! Thanks everyone ;)
Not forgetting those who wished me on Facebook, thru SMS and Twitter! ^^
Got this last night from Samuel !
This from Bryan ! I think it's reallyyyyyyy cool. Trying to figure out how to use but still can kinda manage...
__________________________________________________________________________

(Currently i'm sick so idk what I'm typing ....)

I'M OFFICIALLY 1 YEAR OLDER!


Thank you everyone for showering care and love on me. Concerned bout me when I fell sick and absented from school; Telling me to JYJY for exams and hang on there when I'm struggling w both CCA (including SC) and studies. I guess this year I've had a special and oddest birthday ever! First time having celebration w my fam at chalet and I was the one planning for myself (LOL), then my friends gave me really cute and unique pressiez! I've got a REAL SURPRISE by my bestf and that was the biggest shock in my life and the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me! Oddest thing is that I was absent from school and I got pissed on that day! How funny can it be. hmm.

Anyways, Sept was a really good month for me other than the part whereby I fell sick on my day... SWC, a week break, watched nice movies, great celebration... Sweet people in my life <3

Appreciating all wonderful memories given to me! :)
__________________________________________________________________________

I'm having bad headache right now and sore throat is killing me. Cough isnt any better too. It worsen instead. BYEZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment