lifeless life for the week T.T

Loads of wishes i wanna fulfill right now. Let me tell you what i'm missing.
ice-cream ~~~~~~~~
Yogurttttttttttttt <3 Especially Frolick's.
MacD's hotcakes T-TOreo~~~~~! Saw the ad and it's tempting me like @#$%^&*()
and those madness shopping trip during weekends!!!!!

BUT all I can have now is ......
and never ending pills .............. ahh!!

And right now, what am I doing? Going crazy bout kpop? Not really. Going crazy bout Math? DEFINITELY! I just can't solve normal questions like proving etc.. I just cant do it...................... oh sucks x.x
Life's full of numbers and some letters that are REALLY useless like ... ALGEBRA. Or sinx, cosx, secx, cosecx, tanx............ why do we need them???

Alright now im gonna relax and watch TV w my family. BYE ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment