continued

Day 2:
Wasn't that much of a thing to post bout.. Basically had breakfast @ EHUB with my fam and sent my parents off first. Sist went for her pedicure and I nearly fell when I went in to look for her -.- Bowling w bro while waiting for her. MY SKILLS TOTALLY SUCKKKKKK. I should go for bowling more often. Maybe during the EOY hols!! Back to room to rest, then head off to POPEYES to snack awhile.
Then this is what I did after popeyes - back to room, pulled out sle
eping bag outside my toilet and started homework-ing!
Down for dinner @ SAKURA!
The Chef was trying to pose I think! LOL!
That's all I have @ Sakura, not everything I posted here was what I ate of course! But it's really a nice meal. Sad that I didnt had much of cakes/ice-cream and I didnt have my watermelon cuz it ran out of stock!! :<

Wanted to have Softserve's yogurt but.............. apparently my tummy bursted so... yeah :\

Home at 10PM and prepared for tomo! (which is today and ended up im home cuz of cough, geeeez)

No comments:

Post a Comment