home sweet home!

HEY GUYS! IM BACK FROM MA CHALETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ^^
It was really a great one though it's only 2-days-1-night. I'm loving the moments i get to spend my family and celebrate my birthday w them! Basically I was like the one setting up everything and just got my family to go w my plan LOL!

Alright time for some photos!
Day 1: It was horrible having lunch at BBQ Chicken, I swear. I gave it a try 'cuz SHINee advertised this before. But the service there was T E R R I B L E. Let me tell you what went wrong.

#1. My dish came .....
without fork and spoon/knife. No cutlery were given. Not even tissues. I thought she'll get it for me, so I waited. And waited. And waited. Bout 10-15mins, it STILL DIDNT COME. MY CHICKEN CAUGHT A COLD ALR. Fine. When I finally had my food, it turned really cold and doesnt taste nice at all!

#2. My bro ordered Ice Cappuccino, but they served Ice Latte instead. We checked w them, and they said it was correct, the cup given was Ice Cappuccino. Weird thing is that drink was served w ice-cream topped, but the menu stated that Ice Latte would be served w ice-cream. How funny. LOL.

#3. I ordered cup of tea, and it took them MORE THAN 40MINS TO GIVE ME. C'mon it costs only $2.50 for that cup. Brewing on the spot doesnt take that long. We reminded them AGAIN AND AGAIN. Came only at like, 45mins later or so. WTH??

Of course everything were equally bad and my sist and brother got so pissed off with all these idiotic stuffs. I swear I'm not gonna go there anymore. So BBQ Chicken-lovers, DONT GO TO EHUB@DOWNTOWN EAST FOR THAT
.

So yups, the most horrible meal I've ever had in my whole life. Done. Toured ard EHUB and waited for parents to reach at evening. Settled into my room!
It's really small but cozy. Our tables are just right outside our unit! Totally convenient and lovely. Unpacked and fetched parents, then dinner w them! Had just some tofus.
Toured ard w parents then saw this big fish outside! It's reallyyyyy huge and cool !!

Back to chalet and celebrated w my fam!!
Played w the cat I found loitering ard our area and played w shadows w my bro!
Caught a midnight movie w bro and sist!Whoever that can't laugh at this is seriously insane! Johnny English Reborn is totally a NICE AND AWESOME MOVIE!

Headed off to bed and that's all for Day 1!

Posting Day 2 after this. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment