#happykeysday

[photos cr:shineee.net]

#HAPPYKEYSDAY! Though it has ended in Korea, but in Singapore we're still 15mins away from ending his birthday officially (though it still can lasts for a month).

He finally updated his me2day, IPLE, and UFO! I guess he made it a promise to do so for his birthday every year! Really glad to see him posting and updating on how he's been and how much he'd enjoyed w his members. <3 Wonder if he get to celebrate w his family! At least I celebrated w him, my hubby. Kekekeke ~~~~~ <3

Once again, #HAPPYKEYSDAY! Wish you all the best in everything! You're forever the ALMIGHTY KEY, and I'll be your forever LOCKET as well as WIFE! /kekekeke/
_____________________________________________________________________

Right now while im updating, GDTOP is performing LIVE IN SG FOR F1. It's gonna end soon so .. Haha it's okay. I cant go cuz im heading for chalet the next day! And guess what, I HAVENT PACK MY STUFFS YET OMG.....

I guess I should do so now. BYE GUYS! Do take care and I'll try to post when im there ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment