Showers of love and care make everything perfect

Good evening all! Had a good day today though during my CCA time I really felt mentally exhausted! Left CCA early as I'm really hungry and needa have dinner earlier w my fam bcuz we needa pack for tomo's chalet! Yeah i'll be away from my HOME SWEET HOME till Sunday!!!!! ^^
And oh, though my BIG DAY hasn't arrive yet, I've alr received pressiez from my loved ones! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Till now I still havent open yet!!!!! Really excited to know what's contained in there!!
And not long ago I entered my room and found something that REALLY EXCITES ME!!!

IT'S THE SHINee CALENDAR 2012 !!!!!!! At first I thought I misplaced the pressiez given by my friends and someone in my fam had opened them up. But thinking that no one has ever given me anything in that shape! Was screaming and jumping in the living room, asking my fam who bought it, but my momo and sist were totally blurred. My bro came out w all smiles and AHA it's him!! <3 Awwww ~

Showing a 'teaser' of the calendar. Not revealing much cuz IT'S MINE ~ Kekeke
And taadaaaa! Another letter by my clique! :P

Aren't these people REALLY CUTE. Aww i love them so much. <3

Though I was just down w cough and flu/blocked nose, many cared for me! Been days since I first was down w sickness, and my friends still asked me whether im alright, even during my CCA! Thankyou people! Really appreciate the love and care you're showering me w :)
____________________________________________________________________

IT'S #HAPPYKEYSDAY!!!
생일축가합니다,오빠 (샤이니엄마!)
Do stay healthy and happy always!! <3
Even though you've grown 1yr older, you're still forever young in my heart ^^
You're the most perfect one in my life, and you're someone special to me that I would nv forget! Thank you for coming to Singapore and put up an awesome 2.5hrs concert for thousands of young girls! Being able to see you guys live and rock on the stage together w you were the best time ever! <3
May your wishes and dreams come true and be fulfiled!

I really hope he's had a great celebration w SHINee!! ^^ Well, at least I believe they did :)

Time to log off and blog next time!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment