Epic Celebration!

Time to blog again! I finished my work and did some emath questions before coming here!
As usual.............. school in the morn till 1045am. Went to school w screwed up fringe cuz I woke up late and didnt have the time to prep myself!! After school, headed home to prep myself for the celebration. Sharing some photos here, not all cuz there's too many. Check out my Facebook for more! :)


Thanks to the kind staff that helped to take :)
Guess the price is quite reasonable!
Totally an epic celebration!!!!!! Everything was just soooo cartoonic.
Shopping after that then went off cuz I was really tired and nothing much to buy ...... Geez.
__________________________________________________________________
Had only kokokrunch for dinner (k im kiddy but ya it's yummy k), 1 mango cream puff (totally nice but i still prefer strawberry) and this small tiny bread! I'm really fulllllllll after what I ate for brunch (celebration). Thank goodness I had only pau during recess!
.
.
.
.
.
.
And one thing I dont get it is that many thought it's my birthday today. AHH NO i'm still young pleaz. Just early celebration today!
Thanks all for celebrating w me! :)))))))) And oh! I've got 2 pressiez in the morn!! ^^
Shall say no more. Gonna mug abit more before I head off to bed. Tomo will be madness : amath test tomo and i still havent revise a thing. And school ending at noon for all but im gonna have CCA till evening oh dosh!
NIGHTZ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment