Paddy Hills

Did someone say, ramen risotto?! 


Almost 6 months ago, at Paddy Hills for the very first time after knowing their menu has been updated and I saw someone mentioned 'ramen risotto'. I love Ramen, I love Risotto, why wouldn't I try this out? 

Paddy Hills is most famous for their wall art just right outside the cafe, but I think the food tempted me more. The food presentation of their food were indeed special - just look at the Dino Egg ($19) that lives up to its name and reminded me of Kinder Surprise!


With the seaweed covering the food, Ramen Risotto ($25) appeared rather inviting. I'm neither a chef nor a foodie, so I'll skip telling you what was in this dish. I found the dish rather salty, maybe more salty than the usual bowl of ramen. For the price, the portion is quite small, hence I find it overpriced. I'll pick Dino Egg anytime!



This cafe is rather pricey, and the menu for mains is slightly limited, so I won't be coming back again~ It was nice for a try, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment