Haven Cafe

Saturday back to dental appointment and got my rubber changed! Before movie started, we had a quick bite. My sister told me before that there's this cafe at the second level, just above the ticketing counter of Filmgarde (Bugis+ cinema). I'm really surprised bc it didn't dawn on me that the staircase just beside the entrance of the theater, is actually a usable staircase that will lead me to a cafe! 
Ms Velvety ($4) and Tiramisu ($6)
For a $4 red velvet cake, I thought it was not bad, just that the chocolate taste is much more stronger than others. My tiramisu was a good one! 
Items were all at nett prices so fear not, no GST and service charge! Also, there's free mineral water provided so just so grab a cup and refill them as much as you want. :) Small and cozy cafe -- a good place to chill out at while waiting for your movie to start :)
My virgin trip to Black Ball and I hate it a lot. It's not even worth the money, especially the ones you get to customise your own bowl of dessert. The taste is not even near to authentic Taiwan dessert (refer to my Instagram post on the S$2 dessert at Jiu Fen)!
x.