Date x Interesting Udon!

Casual date with my man on the usual Saturday, after my work. Supposed to go Alive Museum but we've decided to leave it till one of those weekdays whereby there won't be that many people. Settled early dinner at Astons at Suntec City and I HATE THIS SO MUCH. For once I disliked what I'm eating from Astons. The rice was cold when it was under "Hot Dishes" and it wasn't tasty when it's named "Tasty Rice". Pretty normal but I think a $3 chicken rice tasted way much better. 







St. Marc Cafe has got to be one of the best Japanese cafes ever. With the quality and reasonable prices of the items, it's totally worth dining in. I can safely say it's surpassed Dolce Tokyo (313@Somerset)! I had Little Fuji ($6.30) and he had some matcha stuff which costed about $8.80 maybe? Desserts that are ice-shaved are usually priced at $8.80! The MUST-BUY and MUST-TRY item would be their signature Chococro! It's their croissants with either Matcha, Strawberry chocolate or Chocolate filling, $2+ each.

No GST and no Service Charge! Very delish and satisfying! Thumbs up like mad for this. ;)


Sorini's chocolates are all $0.70 each, from The Cocoa Trees. It's very nice! Do get a few pieces of them if you ever want to go for cheap and yummy chocolates with pretty packaging :)

P.S: Guardians of the Galaxy was not bad but I think other series of Marvels (e.g. Iron Man) was way much better. Nevertheless, it's a good movie for a laugh.
x

B got this for me while shopping at Isetan last week with his brother. Priced at $10 for 3, he got one for me! I'm not too sure what flavor this was, maybe just a normal Udon flavor. Anyhow, I found the packaging really cute, and the way to consume this instant Udon was very interesting!


Behind the cute cover is the instructions and illustrations of how you should prepare the Udon. Non-Japanese consumers can simply follow the diagrams to understand! 


There's a Styrofoam cover after taking out the cardboard cover, and that's for you to drain the water out. There's also two oval-shaped designed for you to place your thumbs there, safely draining out the water. Cute right!!! I had a lot of fun while preparing this instant Udon :)

x.