Taipei Day 4

The very last day was spent simply loitering around our usual area - Ximending and our hotel room. Breakfast at our favourite JSP but this time round we had 3 items. 墨西哥卷饼 was nothing much but spaghetti sauce with heaps of vegetables! Bf was loving his Bacon Egg Wrap (培根蛋饼) while I enjoyed my Chicken Egg Wrap! I finally tried their 绿豆奶沙冰! Super duper nice, did I ever mention that. It tasted just like Potong Ice Cream. 


Rested at our room for the very last time until 12PM which was our check-out time, and did our very last round of gift-grabbing at Ximending. I wished I could afford to bring more cash with me so that I can get more stuffs for myself! 


This trip to Taiwan had been a short yet amazing one. I didn't expect myself to be feeling so familiarised with the places there and not even a single feeling of 'omg where are we we're so damn lost so dead'. Also, I was taken aback by how friendly the Taiwanese were, albeit there were still a minority of them that spoke profanity or simply showed a less friendly attitude. Either ways, I still hope to come back to Taipei again, this time for a longer trip or same amount of time, to go back shopping and explore other bits of this country!

P.S: Do we even look like Hong Kong citizens? Foreigners over there loved to talk to us in Cantonese, and even one Taiwanese guy thought we were from Hong Kong when I spoke in Chinese!
See you next time, Taiwan! Thank you for leaving such wonderful memories.
x.