[Missed] Taipei Day 4

I'm not sure why I left this out from my blog posts on Taipei trip, but here's what we did on the last day before we head to the airport! 

We didn't have much left on the last day after all the spendings, so I thought it's best to spend them even if it's less than NT200. Each time I walked past ice cream stalls along the streets of Ximending, I got really tempted to get one since it costs only NT30 per cone. However, this stall caught my eyes much more because of its huge cone (model) display outside the shop!


I also realised that the price is pretty reasonable itself. I had my Honeycomb Soft Serve (the last pic) - Vanilla soft serve topped with REAL Honeycomb and a pretzel stick biscuit by the side (NT80). On the other hand, BK had his Grape/Blueberry (I can't remember which) soft serve (in a cone) for NT70! Obviously mine was much more worth it; even the boy said so! This is why you should NEVER doubt my taste (especially when it comes to food!)

Mentally planning to be back in Taiwan next year (hopefully the first half of the year) because home girl did not get enough of Taiwan. I'm so missing the life over there - wake up late, eat good and cheap food, shop for cheap and pretty clothes, lead a simple life and stay happy. :)
x.