BFF Date

It's one of those rare days that I get to date my dearest girl! One weekday after school, I dropped her a text asking her out, and I'm so glad we both can make it when it's so impromptu :) Off to Star Vista and I chose Lee's Taiwanese bc I've missed Taiwan sooo much and I couldn't get over the fact that I'm alr back in sg.


$16.50++ for set consisting minced pork rice, 1 drink and 1 side dish. I topped up $1 for that Salt & Pepper and boy the serving wasn't small, which I'm thankful for. It might looked very worth it but I guess you can enjoy the same kind of quality but of much lower price from XiMenDing (another taiwanese food shop located at level 1 of Star Vista). 

Final Verdict: I wouldn't come back again, sorry!


Next, I went to the shop just beside Lee's Taiwanese -- Sweet Musings. It sells a handful of Taiwanese snacks and the price was alright, but I thought it didn't taste that nice. Wouldn't buy them again :(

After eating so much I felt that it wasn't very satisfying yet. Ended off the night with Sogurt and it never fails to make it up!




It was fun chasing after the bus together with you HAHAH I've enjoyed myself with you despite it being a short and last-minute meet-up. Better meet again soon bc I still owe you your gift from Taiwan!

Work hard bc I'm proud of where you're now! <3
x.