Saturday

Hello! It's Saturday today and so I know some of you are expecting a post to come out by Sunday or even tonight! I'm especially on time for blogging this week because IT'S HOLIDAYSSSSS. To be exact - I'm on a 2-week term break till end of the month! Seems pretty short since time flies. Hence I hope to be able to spend it wisely :)

On the side note, you can also expect something more exciting to be out by the second week of my holidays!

Back to today -- Unlike my typical Saturdays where I'll spend it with B, I spent this weekend with my family. It's been really long since I last had time with them, ever since I've got myself a partner to spend half my life with. Time with family became shorter and while I know this shouldn't be the way, I think it just had to happen for the time being.


Had some serious retail therapy with sista and I enjoyed it alot. Snacking on my fave snack while shopping has gotta be THE BEST. Also, if it wasn't for something which I had to 'invest' hundreds on, I would've bought at least 2 tops for myself at Bugis Street! So much for the #firstworldproblems

After dinner we went off to explore a new place discovered by my brother! It's diagonally opposite BHG/Parco to be exact. While the outer appearance stated that it's a cafe, inside it was pure goodness; totally awed by what we saw!




This place was amazingly huge and spacious! I'm not too sure what was going on actually, but whatever's happening was simply cool, though I came out empty-handed. 





The outdoor was pretty too! That moment, I was secretly wishing that someone could help me do an #ootd shot. :(



Gotta end off the post with an OOTD shot! Been wanting to take a photo of this dress because it was love at first sight when I purchased it, and it's just so pretty!

x.