Ramen Champion

Had difficulty chewing each time after changing new rubber bands for my teeth, but I still gave in to Ramen Champion since he wanted to give this a try! 
Our very virgin trip here, and I'm completely lost. Call me suaku, but I really didn't know it's a place with many ramen stores (and they sell almost the same thing lor?)
1) Good Service - the auntie was very friendly and patiently explained to me the differences in the very-similar-looking ramen! Also, I witnessed the cook serving the food personally to this little girl who came to collect her order, bc he knew that she won't be able to carry the heavy tray of ramen by herself. HOW SWEET?!
2) VERY YUMMY RAMEN. $14.50 for this special ramen is definitely worth it! 
Hooray I finally get to try the gelato after seeing so many people at Westgate eating them when they walked past me!!! It's pretty near to where I worked so yeah, I got really tempted.
Passionfruit Orange Sorbet x Dark Chocolate -- $5.40 IN TOTAL! :-)
After walking our baby boy, it's time for dinner and yessa, dinner calls for home-cooked meal! I'm very very very excited to cook, especially Mapo Tofu! Proud to say it all worked out well - my Mapo Tofu and Tomato Egg.
I actually hate banana but Tokyo Banana just made me love it. Maybe just for Tokyo Banana! I'll wait for payday to get them in Singapore for his and my fam!
x.