Happy Mother's Day!


To my one and only mom that I've never said "I Love You" to before:
You know I'll never say that, but that doesn't mean I won't love you or I don't love you. You're really my idol and I look up to you so so so much - you don't even know this. I'll never be a good daughter or the best daughter, but I just hope to grow to be like you when I become a mom myself in future. A strong mom who can hang in there thus far, never failing to show care and love for her children through all those nagging and calls to ask where we are and if we're coming back home, to tell us that dinner's cooked or that there won't be dinner that night.. I don't think I can be that good as a mom but I'll try my best to be like you!!! 

Happy Mother's Day! So glad to be able to eat with you after work!! *-* But I still love your home-cooked dishes more! Momma Ong's food is forever the best please
Thumb up icon

x.