Pretty much my life these days.

Ugh it's been a week since I last updated this space, and I just realized this! It's already Week 2 of school week, and my life surrounds only these few things: school, work, spending some time with friends in school, dinner with family after school/work, and also quality time with my precious B.

A quick glimpse into my first week of school term - Been very into waffles with gelato and this was my second visit to Griddy Waffles @ Westgate (Basement 2). On my first trip, I had S'mores and I guess I'm liking both S'mores and Strawberry Shortcake. Just some sweet stuff. 

$9.20 for sweet waffles with service and GST charges - what do you think?



Working hard to brush up my latte art skills and I guess it's safe to say that I've improved just by a little bit, upgrading from simple heart-shape to bears and cats! Of course, this is not to say that I'm good enough, because I think I lack way too much. I believe I'll be able to improve with much more practices! 


Also, did I mention that when school life starts, 'healthy' doesn't exist in my dictionary? Lectures simply meant more snacking! Pepero on good deal (3 for $3) for that period of time, so J and I grabbed them before attending lectures.


It was that spur of moment when I felt the need to satisfy my waffle-with-gelato craving yet again, so J accompanied me to Alfero Artisan Gelato @ Lorong Kilat on Tuesday!

We got there at about 4PM, and coincidentally the company has got event going on in the evening so we had to leave by 5PM. Nevertheless, we enjoyed our waffles and the gelato without feeling guilty! This was so because their waffles don't taste too buttery, and gelatos are actually healthier than ice-creams! 

$7.90 for a waffle with one scoop of ice-cream - good deal, no?! I'd choose this over Griddy Waffles (which now seemed very overprice and unworthy as compared to Alfero!)

I can't wait to try out more waffles with gelatos from different places, so I hope to do some review on that very soon!

x.