Labor Day!

It's quite an usual Thursday today, because 
1) it's Labor Day and so
2) B is out of camp,
3) but I surprised that he asked me out *-*

He's always giving in to me, so he told me to choose whatever I want to eat and we settled for Holland Village's Crystal Jade Kitchen! I swear I'm 101% Asian because my cravings for especially Chinese food is never-ending.





I think Dim Sum is forever worth it especially in a big group because you get to try every single dish to find out which is your favorite. But for the greedy me, just 2 is enough to enjoy a dim sum feast! I loved everything we've ordered here, and I almost ordered another serving for certain dishes. (The dumplings were so freaking soft I could've eaten a few more!!!) Who cares if dim sum makes you fat...... I'd love to wake up to dim sum every other day.

The surprisingly great appetite tummy got a chance for desserts! 




Short day spent but hey, we're gonna meet again during the weekend! :)

x.