Tuesday; 15th.

At last a day to meet up my Zulus 7 mates, and from the initial plan of having Swee Choon to having Eighteen Chefs, we ended up with just Starbucks! Also, I was the only 'freshie' while the rest were my beloved SCs. Let's just say I'm the representative of my Zulus 7 freshies alright?


We stayed over at Starbucks for nearly 3hours, just chatting away over our cakes and drinks. Also, Happy Birthday to Melishark! Hopefully things get better for you as time goes by, you're definitely born to be a happy-go-lucky girl with so many good and loving friends around you! May you be blessed :)

Another SC of mine came over just to meet us while her bf waited for her at one side. Definitely a must to take photo, thanks for dropping by!! :)

Shit we did when we're together as Zulus. No one said we were normal, anyway. :)





It's been a year and we're still close, at least the usual people who are often active in the group chat. Till now, I'm still thankful to have met you all - my first family in NP! See you guys around in campus when school reopens! :)

x.