Thursday; 17th.


Red Velvet Cake ($9)

American Country Breakfast ($22)


Thursday after work, I met up with my bbg at town! It was a very impromptu meet-up as I only received her text in the middle of my work. I'm glad I've made time for her and the very impulsive girl over here was so happy to have splurged on her new laptop casing, haha! Thank you for asking me out and helped me satisfy my long-term Dean & Deluca craving! I finally had the chance to eat this expensive stuff hahaha

Also, I think it's my very first time sharing a meal with my friend as a young adult! (Bbg are you honored HAHAH) So yeah, it feels good to be able to share the joy! I suppose that's what people meant by TLC - Tender Loving Care???

I can't wait to meet you again already! Hope year 2 will be kind to you when school reopens! :)

x.